Contribution Envelopes


for keeping track of cash donations. 

We received the following information:
       “Due to recent changes in the tax laws, beginning with contributions made in 2007, parishioners (those who itemize their tax returns) will no longer be able to deduct contributions to the parish unless they maintain a bank record or written contribution statement from the parish."

     If you wish to ensure deductibility of your contributions to the parish, please use a check, direct deposit from your bank account, or your parish envelopes. The parish will track contributions made using parish envelopes, and will, upon request, produce a written statement of contributions made during 2007 and subsequent years. Canceled checks and other bank records are also sufficient documentation. The parish cannot track cash contributions not in parish envelopes.

      If you do not receive Church envelopes from us currently, just call the Rectory Office (304-363-7434) and we will make sure they are sent to you.

Last Revised: October 28, 2014